Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crafty... grace?

This entry is dedicated to my sister who crafted me a bag for christmas. I was so impressed with her handiwork and skills that I wanted to feature her "crafty" skills on my blog.

The bag is intended to be a camera bag and therefore provides padding in the lining. It's also extremely versatile as the long straps allows me to sling the bag over my shoulder when I need a free hand for my camera.

The attention to details that she had put into the bag is remarkable and I would have easily paid good money for the bag. But fortunately, I was able to get it for free!!

So without further ado:







5 comments:

  1. It's a crafty n "graceful" bag....chic but practical.
    It seems craftiness runs in the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks karen! it took me awhile to figure out which karen! but i saw your fb "like" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. grace is so talentedddddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete