Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy birthday cards

It's been a while since I've updated. The last couple of weeks has been rough work wise, life wise. Fortunately, I can't say that anything bad has happened to me. But watching the hardships of other people is a reality check for me. I cope with prayer and distract myself with some good ole happy card making.

The tope whale card is an effort to mimic a papyrus card that I saw. Though in terms of technical skills it is not perfect, it seems to be everyone's favorite. Any one want a happy birthday card? Email me your addy :)

4 comments:

  1. i want a card! i love them! :D youre awesome... i feel so unskilled whenever i think of you -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks jane, email me ur addy! i will send out a personal card for you and everyone can do this if they want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i got dibs on the cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh :( you are so faraway from me...

    ReplyDelete